Friday, October 22, 2010

Please sir, I want some more

Actually, it was more like, "Daddy, if you don't give me some more cheesy tomato pasta I'm going to FLIP OUT!!!!"
Yeppers. That was the scene this evening at the feeding Josie table.
Daddy was giving Josie dinner while Mommy was getting dressed for date night. (Can I get a hallelujah!) And because it's Friday, we thought Josie should also enjoy one of her favorite meals. Cheesy tomato pasta (this time mixed with a cube of pureed chicken).
She was in carbo-dairy bliss. That is until the spoon hit the bottom of the bowl.
I swear I've never seen her do this before. She scrunched her face into a prune. Turned red. Let out a piercing howl. And followed it up with deep growl.
Part of me was deeply flattered that she enjoyed what I made her so much. The other part of me was kind of scared.
Luckily, before we lost any fingers to Chompers Eatemup, Chris got her some baby quiche.
Man, those Polish fressin' genes are dominant!

No comments:

Post a Comment