Saturday, October 30, 2010

Yogurt? I love yogurt.

Seriously, I think she does. Maybe too much.


Yogurt and her favorite pastas are the only things she'll allow me to spoon feed her. While both make her happy, only one makes a considerable mess. (Which deep down, kind of makes me happy. I'm not yet out of  the sloppy-baby-covered-in-food-oh-look-she's-so-cute phase. Soon, though. Soon.)
And I'd feel guiltier ('cause seriously point me out a momma who couldn't feel guiltier) about the sugar in her organic blueberry yogurt if it weren't so high in protein, calcium and vitamins A & D. At least, I point those things out to my conscience when I do start to fret about the sugar.
Speaking of sugar, look at the monster that greeted me when I went to pick up my daughter from her day care Halloween party


Little lady was tweaking like Andy Dick after an all-nighter.
Day care gave her class cupcakes, cheese puffs, fried chicken strips and bananas. All things the parents brought for the party, mind you. Yeah. Guess who brought the bananas? And yeah. Guess who ate the bananas?
Ah well, it was a special occasion. And we did try.
Truthfully, she had a great time and was super cute covered in frosting. I just hope these moments really are only special occasions. I don't want to raise a sugar monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment